1. This Privacy Notice applies to the personal data that we collect about you for the purposes of providing you with the services we offer.
2. By using Easy Payment Gateway’s branded pages or applications or by giving us your personal data, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please do not use sites managed by Easy Payment Gateway or give us any personal data.
3. Easy Payment Gateway reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time. We encourage you to regularly review this Privacy Notice to make sure you are aware of any changes and how your personal data may be used.
5. Data collected: The data collected is the one needed to process a transaction with the different payment solutions. Which normally, but not limited is the following:
6. How we collect data: Through the payment page that we send exclusively to the acquirer, that process the data on behalf of the card schemes.
7. Internal Uses: We collect, store and process your information on servers located in Neatherlands and elsewhere in the world where Easy Payment Gateway facilities are located. Our primary purpose in collecting your information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customised experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
8. Your rights:
9. Children personal data: Easy Payment Gateway does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 12. If Easy Payment Gateway discovers that it has accidentally collected personal data from a child below 12, it will remove that child’s personal data from its records as soon as reasonably possible. However, Easy Payment Gateway may collect personal data about children below the age of 12 years of age from the parent or custodian directly and therefore with their explicit consent.
10. Affiliates: Easy Payment Gateway may provide your personal data to its affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes.
11. Service providers: Easy Payment Gateway works with third-party service providers which provide important functions to us that allow us to be an easier, faster, and safer way to make payments. These third parties may come to access or otherwise process your personal data in the course of providing these services. Easy Payment requires such third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you have accessed, to comply with all relevant data protection laws and security requirements in relation to your personal data, usually by way of a written agreement.
Easy Payment Gateway does not share your personal data with any third party that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes.
12. Data security: In order to keep your personal data secure, Easy Payment Gateway comply with Payment Card Industry data Security Standards (PCI DSS), having achieved the Level-1 certificate. In this regard, the company has implemented a number of security measures, including:
13. Retention: Easy Payment Gateway will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the stated purpose, taking into account also our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services, and comply with legal requirements under applicable laws. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we collect is no longer required in this way, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
14. Cross Border Transfer of your information: Easy Payment Gateway is committed to adequately protecting your information regardless of where the data resides and to providing appropriate protection for your information where such data is transferred outside of the EEA.
16. Contact us: Easy Payment Gateway acts as “data controller” for the personal data it processes in the framework of this Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice or personal data collection practices, please contact us online at www.easypaymentgateway.com or in writing to email@example.com. Please in case you want your details to be deleted send us an email to the mentioned address in this point
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any Web site. They are stored by your Internet browser. Cookies contain basic information about your Internet use, but they do not normally identify you personally. Your browser sends these cookies back to the site every time you revisit it, so it can recognise your computer or mobile device and personalize and improve your site experience.
Managing your cookie settings
You can manage cookies through the settings of your Internet browser. You can have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, delete individual cookies or delete all cookies.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Easy Payment Gateway LTD and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Easy Payment Gateway LTD. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Easy Payment Gateway LTD takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.